Fenwick & West is a top-tier law firm with an open and inclusive culture. With more than 300 attorneys and 400 employees in the Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle and New York, we work with companies on the cutting edge of technology, life sciences and cleantech. For more than four decades, our Firm has helped some of the world's most recognized companies become and remain market leaders. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for the twelfth year.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Finance department has an opening for a Pricing Analyst who will be responsible for the full life cycle of budget creation, monitoring, reporting, updating and post-matter review for the Litigation Practice Group. The Pricing Analyst will initiate budget engagements, monitor budget performance, maintain matter databases, report matter and practice metrics, communicate with matter teams and clients, and develop pricing proposals. In addition, the role will support the development and implementation of legal project management tools and resources including: project and communication plans, outside counsel guidelines compliance, and scope management. This position can be based in any of our Bay Area (CA) offices or New York office.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting to the Legal Project Manager, the ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in Finance, Project Management or Legal positions with an emphasis on process management. Experience with legal or other financial or professional services industries a plus. Bachelor's degree required; MBA or JD a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint).
- Must have experience with or demonstrated ability to learn and manage the details and step-by-step process flow of various types of legal engagements.
- Exposure to finance and accounting best practices including reconciling totals.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple complex tasks simultaneously and under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Demonstrated writing ability (legal and technical topics) and excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- Must be organized, self-motivated with good problem-solving skills and able to work independently with a little guidance.
To be fully considered for this position, please apply directly online: http://www.fenwick.com/pages/Careers-Professional-Staff.aspx