We are a small software company looking to hire a junior PHP developer.
QR Code Link to This Post
In addition to helping with writing and maintaining our 2 commercial web applications, the role will also entail handling daily support and queueing work with our offshore team.
- Understanding of LAMP principles
- Familiarity with MVC (Codeigniter, Laravel, etc)
- SOAP / REST API experience
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving abilities
- Ability to self-manage and perform tasks efficiently
- Positive attitude and cheerful nature
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience with Data Analysis / Visualization
- Interest in Blockchain and associated concepts
- Tinkering with RPI, IoT, Arduino and other nerdy stuff :)
We are a remote-first company and are happy to give our staff the freedom to work when/where they like.
That said, this position will require availability through PST business hours due to the support component.
We are looking to add a long-term teammate that works hard and lets their actions/deliverables do the talking!
Pay rate based on experience.