We are committed to providing top-notch professional onsite and remote IT Services to our business and residential clients, both on-site and remotely. We provide Onsite Service, Sales & Support for all Computers and IT Network Related Equipment.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently hiring a Field Support Technician - IT Consultant to help service our business and residential customers in Tampa bay Area
This is an advanced-level technical position that requires prior experience as an IT Technician servicing and selling to business and residential clients onsite at their locations. Technical sales experience is a requirement.
Position Experience Requirements:
â€¢ Industry certification (A+, Network+, Microsoft, Cisco, etc.)
â€¢ 5 years' hands-on experience troubleshooting computer related hardware/software and providing direct technical support to clients for the following:
- Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 - Word, Excel, Outlook configuration experience
- Microsoft Server - hardware maintenance, AD administration
- Google Mail and Google Suite experience
- PC hard drive imaging and configuration experience
- TCP/IP, Routers, Firewalls, WAPs, Wifi and other networking devices
- Spyware / adware removal tools / antivirus programs
- Internet and search engines
â€¢ An advanced understanding of computers, computer-related equipment, networking, common computer software, and IT security
â€¢ Knowledge of all facets of PC desktop and laptop hardware, setup and maintenance including installation and configuration of hard drives, NIC's, printers, and other PC accessories
â€¢ Experience with Mac is preferred, but not required
â€¢ Business/Enterprise/Medical IT experience highly desirable
- Identify clients' IT problems and provide them the opportunity to purchase the appropriate IT solutions, services and products to solve their issues
- Work with our clients to address their IT administration and support needs
- Understand clients' business needs and identify and recommend solutions to make their operations more efficient
- Ensure that clients' infrastructure is well-documented, healthy, stable and configured within accepted IT best practices
- Stay abreast of clients' needs at all times and address those needs with urgency
- Communicate constantly with co-workers and clients to ensure clients' expectations are met and exceeded
Typical work performed may include problem diagnosis, virus removals, router installations, computer installations, server implementations, network troubleshooting, sales of computer hardware and software, training, and business IT consulting. Although this is a technical services position, direct sales of hardware and software will be a plus.
â€¢ Strong communication, presentation, training, and follow up skills
â€¢ Strong organizational skills to work within our team structure and manage responsibilities
â€¢ Full-time applicants only - we are not accepting applicants for part-time, sideline or second-job work
Technicians are compensated with completive pay, plus commissions for sales of hardware, software and parts purchased by our clients.