Job Title: Paralegal
QR Code Link to This Post
The KJC Law Firm is one of the premier Plaintiffâ€™s law firms in Massachusetts and is the fastest growing Plaintiffâ€™s law firm in Massachusetts. Are you a strong writer? Are you meticulous in your attention to detail? Do you have an almost obsessive approach to organization and planning? Do you feel fulfilled when helping others achieve their goals? If so, you may be the perfect fit to join our law firm as a paralegal.
Our team of paralegals are committed to ensuring that our clientâ€™s cases are prosecuted quickly and efficiently by managing the discovery process, maintaining strict adherence to deadlines, handling attorney correspondence and scheduling matters, and managing court/deposition calendars for attorneys. Our paralegals are engaged in daily communication with both clients and attorneys, so dependability and attention to detail are of paramount importance.
Key Job Responsibilities
1. Must provide same day response to client communications;
2. Draft complaints, discovery requests and responses; summonses, subpoenas, motions, pleading, e.g., Notice of
Appearances, Scheduling Order, Continuances.
3. Draft and send attorney correspondence for two attorneys;
4. Maintain calendars for all deadlines and assist with scheduling for two attorneys;
5. Provide consistent client contact to collect records and discovery responses;
6. Proof-read and format complex motions/briefs written by attorneys;
7. Assist with civil filings in state and federal court; and
8. Assist with intakes and client satisfaction processes.
Some benefits you are sure to enjoy while working with KJC are:
1. Competitive wages and UNLIMITED earning potential through our performance-based incentives and bonuses
2. Our commitment to family and home life. Working parents that need to work remotely occasionally or part-
time are encouraged and welcome to apply;
3. Flexible time-off; and
4. Profit-sharing and 401k starting after the 1 year with the company.
To Apply: Please call 508-556-1304 and leave a voice message. Once received, our office will contact you for step-by-step instructions. Do not apply through the contact information on the website.
*You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions, attention to detail, and ability to organize information.