Since 1947, we have been a leading supplier of entertainment lighting, rigging,
QR Code Link to This Post
drapery and expendables serving the theater, television, film, educational & themed
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Incoming call management: Assist Sales w/walk-in traffic & basic orders, pickups:
Assist Sales with function/tradeshow prep & organization: Take meeting minutes:
Assign track and report on tradeshow lead follow up: Track progress of new
customers: Track and send monthly progress reports to the Southeast team:
Manage and maintain Southeast region customer/vendor registrations and
Skills and attributes
1. Ability to work well with others and contribute to a productive, professional environment.
2. Self-motivated to search out the next project.
3. Excellent phone etiquette.
4. Excellent organizational skills,
5. Ability to multitask, detail oriented.
6. Ability to exercise common sense and logic under pressure.
Experience & Educational Requirements
1. General work experience in an office setting.
2. 1-2 yrs previous data entry, customer service experience.
3. High School diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
4. Theatre or television background.
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.