WHAT ARE THE DETAILS?
QR Code Link to This Post
AZ Caregiver Certification is Required
Caregiver- Full-time, Part-time, On-call
Shifts: 6:30am-2:45pm / 2:30pm-10:45pm / 10:30pm-6:45am
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
IMMEDIATELY HIRING â€“ JOIN OUR FAMILY, YOU'LL WANT TO STAY!
As a healthcare worker in assisted living and memory care, whether you're providing exceptional care to our resident's, preparing meals in our state of the art kitchen, or working as a housekeeper a meaningful job awaits you at Belmont Village Senior Living.
WHATâ€™S IN IT FOR ME?
How would you like to go to work every day working alongside Veterans, Doctors, Lawyers, Astronauts, Teachers, Professional Athletes & Movie Stars?
Access earned pay between paychecks, free Employee Assistance Program for you & your dependents, earn bonuses & prizes. Participate in philanthropic events, form lasting bonds with residents & work with teams passionate about senior care & our employees. Interested in growing your career with Belmont? We will provide the training!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Following the resident's individual service plan in providing one-on-one support/visitation to residents which may include: daily wellness checks, housekeeping, incontinence management, assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility, escort service for meals, events, or nature walks
- Establishing and maintains good relationships with residents, family members and coworkers.
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community
- Joining our growing company that has been recognized as a GREAT PLACE TO WORKÂ®, by FORTUNEâ€™s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services for two consecutive years.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Experience working with people with dementia/cognitive impairment is a plus!
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.
Belmont Village will consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law.