Established Commercial Fire Alarm/Security Integrator Adding 2 key personnel to our installation team.
QR Code Link to This Post
Fire/Security Alarm Entry and Seasoned Technician position open with our company. Our projects include large multi-family, warehouse, distribution, office, assisted living and storage facilities.
Will Install and Test:
>Fire Alarm >Mass Notification;BDA
>Area of Refuge >Security
>CCTV >Nurse Call
>Voice/Data >Access Control
- A desire to learn, honest, high integrity, self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must be interested in working toward Nicet certifications
- Must be interested in technical training on new systems and products
- Must take pride in finished work product
- Enjoy being around honest and hardworking people
- Enjoy being part of an organized and focused company
- Must make sound/trustworthy decisions
- Value those you work for and those you work alongside
- Must have a true desire to serve our clients
- Installing and Testing the above systems
- Communicating well with clients during installation cycle
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of company equipment
- Maintain best practices in wiring, termination, installation and testing of low voltage systems
> Competitive pay based on skill level and experience
> Benefits- Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Long Term Disability
AD&D Life Benefit, Dental/Vision Plan, Paid Vacation,401k
> Part of 2 man crew in company vehicle
>Close proximity to office not necessary(Equipment resides on our trucks and job site storage)
> Our work environment is one that recognizes loyalty and appreciates great customer service.