City Wide Protection Services has one of the largest and newest vehicle patrol fleets in San Diego County AND GROWING !!
QR Code Link to This Post
CWPS Patrol officers are responsible to check on our sentry (standing) officers and perform patrol beats.
Candidates with Law Enforcement/Public Safety aspirations & Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply. We also offer a "Earn your Guard Card" program!
Patrol Candidate Requirements:
Pay starts at $16.00/hr(Armed) 15.00/hr(Unarmed) (PLUS BENEFITS) Hiring Bonus Available for new hires will be eligible after 90 days. You must have a valid guard card in order to be eligible for the 500.00$ BONUS!!!!!!
* Must have Open, full time and weekend availability.
* Must have valid Guard Card.
* Must have smart phone w/internet access.
* Must have own vehicle/reliable transportation.
* Over nights is a must.
* Valid California Driver's License
* Valid B.S.I.S Guard Card
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Computer literate
* Able to meet CWPS insurance requirements (21 years or older)
Standing Officer Candidates:
CWPS â€“ Standing Officer
Immediate openings for full-time Security Officers throughout San Diego County . Pay starts at $14.00/hr (PLUS BENEFITS) for Standing Un-Armed Guards.
YOU MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU APPLY!
1. Must have Open, full time and weekend availability.
2. Must have valid Guard Card.
3. Must have smart phone with internet access.
4. Must have reliable transportation.
Apply on our website: www.sandiegosecurityguards.com
Visit us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/CityWideProtectionServices/
Visit us on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/citywideprotectionservices/
Visit us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CityWide_Guards
Don't forget to check out our recruitment videos here!: