We are currently seeking an experienced and thorough Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our rapidly growing firm. In this role, you will demonstrate your expertise in a variety of personal and corporate accounting, payroll and tax practices. You must be highly accurate and efficient, utilizing your vast knowledge of the current tax code, upholding our standard of exceptional customer service, and, above all else, providing consistent, accurate services to our clients daily.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct tax interviews with clients
* Request, collect, and compile all necessary documents
* Prepare and review corporate and personal income tax returns
* Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
* Process state and federal payroll taxes
* Process accounting paperwork and prepare financial statements
* Prepare sales tax forms
* Maintain and garner new client relationships
* Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers
* Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
* Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times
* Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm
* Maintain constant communication with IRS, State Agencies, and our clients
* Provide tax consults and onboarding for new clients
* Maintain highly organized and updated client files
* Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field
* Masterâ€™s Degree preferred
* Must possess a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in good standing
* Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor preferred
* Minimum 5 years' experience as a CPA in Public Accounting
* Corporate and personal tax experience is a plus
* Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
* Familiarity with QuickBooks and financial statements
* Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
* Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
* Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
* Outstanding phone and email etiquette
* Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am â€“ 5:00pm (additional days / hours as occasionally necessary).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits include competitive salary, bonus opportunities, medical benefits, Paid Time Off and retirement plan with employer match.
If you are a dedicated accounting professional looking to grow your career and are excited to continue our commitment to superior customer service, please submit your resume, cover letter, references, and salary requirements. We will provide the necessary training for the position.
Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. Salary is based on experience.