Warrenton small business is looking for a data entry clerk for a 3-4 week long project. Work hours are flexible but need to be performed at office Monday-Friday between 7am-7pm (Saturday 8am-5pm is an option as well). This position has the opportunity to become a part-time 2-3 day a week position for the right candidate.
QR Code Link to This Post
Individual needs to start working Monday, September 28th. Perfect opportunity for college student with little work experience. We will train!
- Type in customer information from old software system into new software system
- Compare customer information from old software system to new software system
- Resolves minor processing problems; seeks assistance from supervisor or other appropriate staff for issues beyond immediate expertise
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent note taking skills and ability to follow instruction
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Some data entry experience preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15lbs at times
Please submit resume with reason you feel you will be a great fit for this position! We will only look at submissions which followed these instructions.