QR Code Link to This Post
You may know us as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Justin Wine, Teleflora and Halos Citrus, but we're all Wonderful -- and we have a great opportunity for a Payroll Specialist in our LA Corporate office. If you have experience with payroll processing for thousands of employees, more than 25 multi-state entities, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly administration, then The Wonderful Company's corporate accounting department needs you.
The Wonderful Payroll World:
- Perform timely and accurate preparation of payroll for the company via the payroll system for more than 27 entities; ensuring 3,500+ employees are paid timely, accurately and in compliance with state laws and company policies
- Balance payroll runs and ensure all compliance reports are prepared and fully reconciled.
- Run weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports for multiple business units and multiple departments
- Prepare, review and organize payroll documents for input for biweekly time sheets, bonuses payments and commissions
- Set up, process and verify off-cycle check, bonuses, voids, reissues, state withholding (SIT), state unemployment insurance (SUI) accounts for new states. Additionally, set up Local Service Tax (LST) and Local Earned Income Tax (LEIT) accounts
- Oversee 401K administration that includes balancing, funding, change verifications, term true-up, year-end true up, post year-end true up and process 5500 audit.
- Complete tax forms for Canada (i.e., T2200's and TP-64's) and manage Expat administration.
- Research on inquires for payroll, accounting and HR questions and reply to employees, HR and management in a professional and timely manner
- Perform and complete Quarterly and Year-End duties and for accurate reporting
- Make recommendations to the payroll manager and team to help strengthen departmental controls, processes and systems
- Maintain the highest standards of accuracy, precision, discretion, and confidentiality
- Be a good teammate - commit to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team
The Wonderful You:
- 3-5+ years Payroll experience in a multi-national company, primarily in the U.S. and Canada, with a diverse exempt and non-exempt employee population
- Solid usage of ADP Vantage Payroll and Ultimate (UltiPro) Software
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of state, federal and international payroll and payroll tax laws
- Ability to work independently with strong time management and organization skills, ensuring all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely every payroll cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to facilitate clear and concise communication with a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrated focus on listening to and understanding internal customers
- Proven capability to execute with a sense of urgency, accuracy and partnership
Wonderful's dedication to you:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility
- Free virtual yoga and meditation classes and other wellness-focused activities
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
Reply to Post or APPLY HERE: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1057741&d=WonderfulHotJobs-External&r=5000633726906#/