QR Code Link to This Post
Primarily responsible for assisting and working closely with senior managerial staff and sales manager to provide administrative support and ensuring that the clients get the most out of their tax benefits.
1. Research about customerâ€™s property information and coordinate with sales person.
2. Coordinates with the business owners and/or clientâ€™s CPA on all the documents and information required to do estimation related to tax savings/benefits
3. Acts as the middle man between client and sales personnel. Must be able to address clientâ€™s concerns/queries.
4. Review clientâ€™s account to reconcile refund payment and discrepancies.
5. Review clientâ€™s status update regularly.
6. Assist in accounts receivables for collection efforts and invoice preparations
7. Maintain office supplies
8. Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
1. Must have an Associate degree and/or Bachelorâ€™s degree
2. Must have 1-year experience in related field
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Must be detail oriented and a fast learner
5. High level of professionalism, motivated, and goal oriented
6. Strong analytical and decision-making ability
7. Strong organizational and planning skills
8. Able to multi-task, able to perform with minimal supervision
9. Able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
10. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and internet research
11. Authorized to work in the U.S.A.