The I.T. field is in high demand right now, and if you are looking at this posting then chances are you are looking for a change and or a new challenge. Is the grass greener on the other side? At Loffler it is!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for skilled and focused engineers to join our team! We are a first class company that believes in a strong balance between life, work and fun. We have a brand new state of the art N.O.C. with plenty of space for collaboration or blowing off steam with some Mario Kart. Our beautiful new kitchen facility always has freshly brewed free trade coffee and is a great place to unwind. We offer free lunch at least once a month during our monthly team meetings. We offer great benefits and provide ample opportunities for growth in IT. We offer a competitive benefits package including reimbursements for training and certifications.
If you are ready to be a part of team that makes a difference every day, prides itself in exceeding customer expectations and providing world class service all while having fun doing it, please apply today!
The IT Services Engineer III will demonstrate strong tier III troubleshooting skills, possess a passion for customer service, and maintain a true desire to deliver results with a sense of urgency, utilizing best practices, technical skills, technical experiences, common sense, and best judgment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in â€œother related duties as assignedâ€:
- Provide IT generalist support to customers while building greater technical understanding and awareness.
- Document and resolve incoming service requests and alerts, including escalations and manufacturer support.
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve superior customer service.
- Answer support phone calls on a daily basis.
- Increase responsiveness and implement permanent resolution of issues by identifying trends in service histories.
- Create and publish documentation in the knowledge base.
- Contribute to and maintain system, installation, and configuration standards and procedures.
- Share newly acquired information with peers to improve support team capabilities.
- Comply with internal security controls and procedures for Loffler and customers.
- Provide mentoring and training of other engineers.
- Monitor service boards and work service requests or route to appropriate team members.
- Approach technical issues with root cause discovery and resolution in mind.
- Identify resources and assign tasks commensurate with skillset and availability.
- Pursue mastery of an identified IT specialty that provides teammates a go-to resource.
- Act as technical lead on projects.
- Assist with changes to Loffler IT tools and systems.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate excellence in time management and organizational skills.
- Confident, professional phone presence.
- Aptitude for creative and alternative solutions.
- Strong desire to learn, demonstrating independent initiative in seeking new knowledge.
- Strong team player.
- Good judgment and technical common sense.
- Proficient in server and workstation hardware, operating systems, and software.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Understanding of cabling and cabling termination.
- Proficiency in firewalls and network security including NAT and traffic rules.
- Intermediate and/or advanced technical skills across a wide range of products within our product stack.
- Competency in standing up new servers and migrating Windows Active Directory.
- Intermediate competency in Exchange administration and O365 migration experience.
- Experience configuring Wi-Fi solutions within our product stack.
- Strong system and server administration skills.
- Fundamental proficiency in VMWare.
- Experience administrating routing, switching, and fault-tolerance solutions.
- Associate or Bachelorâ€™s degree in IT or related technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering) and/or 3-5 years IT support experience.
- Intermediate level technical certification(s) preferred.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High energy position dealing with clients on a daily basis.
- Requires occasional evening and/or weekend work for both scheduled and on-call activities.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
For information on the physical demands of this job, see Human Resources.
Loffler Core Values
What Defines our Culture.
- Positive Attitude: Be Part of the Solution. Put Extra Effort in All You Do. Everything You Do Matters. Be a Team Player.
- Integrity: Live the Mission. Be Honest. Deliver on Commitments. Do What is Right.
- Innovation: Be a Visionary. Welcome New Ideas. Work Smarter.
- Customer First Focus: Exceed Expectations. Delight Our Clients. Bring Value Every Day. Always Do a Good Job.
- Professionalism: Commit to Excellence. Learn & Improve. Looks and Words Matters. Best in Industry; Field Expert.
- Drive for Results: Performance-Orientated. Hard-Working. Refuse to Lose. Accountable.
- Trustworthiness: Dependable & Reliable. Honor Commitments. Quality Counts.
Click here to learn more or to apply: