TRUE GREEN BUILDING MAINTENANCE
QR Code Link to This Post
TGBM are looking to hiring full-time, smart- adaptable Security personnel to oversea one of our major accounts. Officer must be willing to work one weekend a month. We are customer service oriented and are looking for employees that will grow with the Company.
Work Days: Mon-Fri
Work Hours: 1st shift 8am - 4:30pm.
* Good Moral Character
* Excellent Communication skills
* Clean Criminal Background
* Drug free
* Valid MN Driver's License
* At least 1 years "steady" Security experience or 1 years law enforcement background and/ or Military preferred
* Professional positive attitude required.
* Ability to read, speak and write English fluently in the performance of your duties
* Neat and clean appearance.
* Reliable transportation - You must live within a reasonable distance of the assigned area!
* Willing to be a team player and willing to be part of a small family....!
* Go through job site and Security training
â€¢ Can legally work in United States*
â€¢ Must be able to pass Background check*
*Performs periodic and random inspections of the building and grounds protecting property from theft, embezzlement, vandalism, fire, and accidents.
*Good understanding of emergency systems and alarm systems.
*Maintains inspection reports and records, advises management of deficiencies, as well as remedial or disciplinary efforts needed to modify deficiencies.
*Investigates all security incidents, accidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and prepares a complete report to include statements from involved parties and witnesses.
*Provides any needed assistance to team members, guest and owners within the department and company guidelines.
*Patrol of the interior and perimeter of building to observe and identify. potential security and safety risks or undesirable conditions.
*Carries out reasonable requests of management; willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
Minneapolis, MN 55421
â€¢ Driver's License
Contact: Michael Tillman 651-468-5066 between the hours of 8am - 5pm