Urgently hiring - Full time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a high quality family dental practice looking for a smart, motivated, and energetic dental assistant to join our exceptional dental team. Many of our staff members have been here for 10-35 years.
Duties: Assisting with a wide range of dental procedures, including general dentistry, endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, and implants. Specific duties include:
* Setting up and breaking down rooms
* Sterilizing instruments
* Giving instructions to patients
* Taking x-rays, cone beams, impressions
* Taking vital signs and reviewing medical histories
* Ordering and maintaining dental supplies
* Experience with Eaglesoft is a plus, but not requried.
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday: 7:45 am to 6:00 or 6:30 pm
Fridays: 7:45 am- 3:00 pm (or later if emergencies)
Certifications required: Infection Control & X-ray
Salary: Commensurate with experience
* Health Insurance
* Profit Sharing
* Vacation Time
* Sick Time
* Financial Assistant for Continuing Education
(Waiting periods apply to above)
* Uniforms Provided
* In-house Laundry
We take both our staff and patient's safety seriously. We have gone above and beyond the mandates. We provide scrubs, N95 masks, gowns, face shields, and hair caps. We have air purifiers throughout all areas of the office. All laundry is done in-house.