QR Code Link to This Post
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking Game Testers for an estimated 9-month contingent position to be in Golden, CO. We are among the largest IT recruitment firms in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top-rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
- Test and debug pre-released game software for software bugs and platform compliance
- Document program defects into bug tracking databases
- Perform regression testing, verifying claimed bug fixes
- Plan test schedules and strategies around project schedules and delivery date
- Design test plans, scenarios, and procedures
- Manage multiple bug databases and bug workflows
- Participate in and guide testing efforts
- Provide status reports to leadership.
- 3 years of experience as a QA Tester or equivalent
- Experience with console game submission process
- High level of familiarity with tracking bugs in a bug database (JIRA, Bugzilla, TFS, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of QA best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Attention to detail and positive personality to foster excellent working relationships
- Well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Automation scripting knowledge (Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.)
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.