InnoVint is looking for a senior, full stack developer for a 2 month contract job. Upon project completion, there will be minor maintenance and feature development work (~10 hours/month indefinitely). This position can evolve into further contract work and eventual employment for the right candidate.
QR Code Link to This Post
You must be intimately knowledgable in Django, AngularJS, and Google Cloud Compute.
We've created a fully functioning application in the above technologies for Customer A. This system integrates with Customer A's LabWorks LIMS system. https://labworks.com
Your task is to copy this application in its entirety and deploy it for Customer B, using Customer B's LabWorks LIMS system. There will need to be minor modifications to the codebase. These codebases will be entirely bifurcated, but you will have a complete working example of how the system behaves (CustomerX)
You will be in charge of seeing that the deployment of this application to CustomerB is a complete success.
**Who You Are**
- Intermediate to expert level Python and Django chops
- Intermediate level HTML, JS, and AngularJS skills (version 1.6)
- At least 2 full life cycle project having used said technologies
- Deployed multiple applications using Google Cloud Compute
- Comfortable working within a linux command line environment
- Strong communication skills and experience working in a contract position and handling deliverables and hand-offs
**Who We Are**
InnoVint is a rapidly growing software company, offering the wine industryâ€™s leading wine production software solution. Our cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solution helps commercial wineriesâ€™ wine production, winegrowing, governmental compliance, IT and finance teams efficiently manage the end-to-end operations of a modern, successful winery.