QR Code Link to This Post
Systems Implementer (Entry to Mid-Level)
RECENT GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
Growing financial software company located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, WA seeking a Systems Implementer to join our team.Â Core Commissions provides flexible and affordable commission management solutions that fully automate the calculation and reporting of complex sales commissions and incentive pay.
This position requires strong data skills and experience with spreadsheet formulas and logic.Â Analytics-oriented with a degree in Business, Math, Technical, Accounting or related preferred.
Based in SW Washington, Core Commissions has been developing financial solutions for commission-based sales organizations of any size for over 15 years.Â
At Core Commissions, we are dedicated to simplifying the sales commission process. Our flexible and powerful application fully automates sales incentive and commission calculations. The tools are intuitive and cost-effective but capable of handling even the most complex commission rules.
- A motivated problem solver with advanced logic and analytical skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Organized with strong project management skills
- An excellent communicator
- Strong documentation skills
- Experienced with advanced spreadsheet functions
- Able to manage time effectively and follow directions; eager to learn
- Experienced with SQL (preferred)
Working at Core:
The key to success at Core Commissions is a willingness to work hard, pitch in and learn from each other.Â We are looking for committed, energetic and creative individuals to be a part of our team. A sense of humor is a plus! the most successful employees seek out feedback and learn from it. We are excited about our product and our future. We are looking to expand our team with others who share our enthusiasm.
We believe strongly in the economical, environmental and morale benefits of telecommuting. We also know that teams are most effective when given the opportunity to interact in person on a regular basis.
We offer excellent growth potential and competitive salary based on skill set and experience. Employer paid benefit plans, and a blend of office/telecommute mix.Â Fun team environment andÂ company culture.
- Assist with the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, â€œrulesâ€ implementation, functional design, installation, user acceptance testing, issue resolution and production implementation
- Build reports and dashboards to customer specifications
- Work directly with our customers to guide them through the implementation of our software application
Â Core Benefits:
- Flexible vacation time
- Generous PTO plan
- Paid holidays, including your birthday
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision and 401(k) retirement plan
- Telecommute one day per week
- Employer paid parking permit (based on availability)
For consideration please submit current resume, salary requirements, and cover letter.
Recent grads and candidates local to Vancouver, Washington encouraged to apply!
Please apply online with Core Commissions at: https://core-commissions.gorgehr-ats.com/job/189333/systems-implementer?s=cl