Entry level IT technician:
QR Code Link to This Post
employment type: contract to start
- excellent communication and phone skills
- pleasant phone manner
- good multitask-er
- knowledge of PC, word, excel, etc.
- communicate service requests to team members and schedules
- Some experience in IT support and willingness to learn IT related tasks.
- familiar with a help-desk ticket system, process tickets
- maintain inventory in office
- handle shipments of products
- high school diploma/some college
Part time/contractor with potential for full time. We will train on various office software systems.
Must have clean criminal record and references.
Hours 7am-11am, flexible. Onsite office work.
We are accepting applications until September 20, 2020.