Who We Are?
QR Code Link to This Post
Coffee Machine Depot USA is the largest supplier of used and new espresso machines and grinders in America. We specialize in servicing brands such as La Marzocco, Slayer, Kees Van Der Westen, Rancilio, San Remo, Elektra, La San Marco, Mahlkonig and many others.
We are currently looking for a full-time Coffee Service Technician who has a strong desire to learn and exceed expectations. If you are looking to build a career in the coffee industry, you will find that opportunity at Coffee Machine Depot USA.
Your Role as a Coffee Technician:
- General troubleshooting, repair & maintenance of new and used coffee equipment
- Use of hand tools to work with equipment
- Ensure the completion of all work assigned
- Keep up with the maintenance of the espresso machines to maintain equipment operation and extend equipment life
- Complete preventive maintenance tasks as established by the manufacturers
- Responsible for attending to equipment issues in a timely manner
- Uses time effectively and efficiently and completes all tasks delegated
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work on commercial espresso, coffee brewing, coffee grinding and water systems.
- Mechanically minded with willingness to learn and solve problems
- Valid CA Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance, 100 lbs. with assistance
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret manuals
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette with desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner
- Familiar with the use of hand and power tools
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, sketches, O.E.M. instructions and specifications
- Experience in electrical work is a PLUS!
- Free lunch Every Friday
- Competitive pay
- 3 weeks of paid Vacation
- Paid holidays and sick time
- Health insurance
- Paid training