QR Code Link to This Post
Nellis Auction Cret LLC-Series 2012-2 is growing their team in Phoenix
Who Are We?
We are an online auction serving the Las Vegas and Phoenix areas. We are going and growing and adding to our team!
Who Are We Looking For?
- OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:Â Â The Load Out worker is responsible for servicing customers in a professional and efficient manner. Load Out position is to also maintain the integrity of all rack locations and the auditing of merchandise.
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Check-in and greet customers quickly in a professional and courteous manner.
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Be expeditious in serving customers (fast paced walker).
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ability to safely utilize all associated warehouse equipment, i.e. furniture dollies, panel carts, pallet jacks and compactors as needed.
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Identify what is needed to safely assist customers with loading of goods within their personal vehicles.
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Any question with loading and/or securing goods within customers vehicles must be brought to their Supervisor, Load Out Lead or Managements attention immediately.
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance at all times. Must be neat, clean and well-groomed
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â No sagging pants, dirty or torn clothing, etc.
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Responsible for the cleanliness of the racking locations, admin areas, customer load out area and external parking lot. Overseeing all trash and sweeping within these areas.
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Credit card etiquette is to be acknowledged in all applicable situations.
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Perform other related duties as requested by Management.
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Assisting the Admin operation with auditing of goods within racks while consolidating, locating lost items within 48 hours, removing and locating relists, returns and damaged goods as directed by the Admin Team.
- â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â To assist Put-a-way Team with the locating of newly processed goods within the appropriate racks while focusing on proper sizing of boxes and their corresponding locations.Â
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 to 100 pounds. The employee is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.Â The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Â Â
Come join our team today!