Full Stack Developer Job Summary:
QR Code Link to This Post
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Concepting, creating, and building web applications alongside our graphic design team, including taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code
- Working through the web application development lifecycle to launch.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers.
- Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving, as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science.
- HTML & HTML5
- SQL Queries
- Stored Procedures
Strong knowledge of
- Asp.net & asp.netcore
- SQL Server
Working understanding of:
Working experience as a Full Stack Developer.
Experience in API design and development.
Experience with AJAX.
Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
Please apply at - https://adorapos.com/careers/