Full-Stack Developer / Part-time 10-20 hours per week / Work from Home
QR Code Link to This Post
We're looking for an all-around awesome Full-Stack Developer for front and backend development (PHP Laravel, React Native, MySqL DB) to get our VERSION 2 of a Healthcare Job Recruiting App for Iphone, Android and Web platform to the market this year.
Be a part of something big. We are a team of highly passionate healthcare professionals just wanting to solve a big problem with technology in the industry. Customers are awaiting launch of our Version 2; we need your help.
As a technical partner, we are expecting someone to be detailed and also knows how to project manage and think outside the box. Weekly & bi-weekly project status meetings.
This position is remote but prefer someone in Southern California. This is an awesome opportunity to build something from the ground up with a SoCal start-up company poised to disrupt the healthcare staffing industry and change lives.
Project: Complete version 2 of the App (Iphone and Android and Web) incorporating new features, user experience, and making sure the launch of version 2 is a success.
1) Must be proficient with programming in PHP Laravel, React.js, React Native and have experience building (and deploying) iPhone, Android, web and tablet-based applications in the past; please share some examples of launched mobile and web apps when you reach out to us!
2) Must be proficient in responsive frontend programming, being able to program completed high fidelity mockup designs, and having them match flawlessly on a web browser for desktop devices, tablet devices, and mobile devices. Please share some examples of apps you programmed following mockup designs when you reach out to us!
3) Must have had experience working with team members and clients remotely in the past
4) Must have availability to communicate during the week at regular business hours (although we are a remote operation, we run in Pacific Time 8 AM until 7 PM on business days).
5) Must be able to work with little direction and the ability to accept feedback when it comes to your programming from our partners, designers, or other project managers.
6) Preferred proficiency with Jira, Gitlab, PHP Laravel, MySql database, React Native.
8) Most importantly, must love what they do and be excited to help us launch our Version 2 on a deadline.
Compensation is limited to an hourly rate of $15-17/hour paid as 1099. This cannot be renegotiated for the first 60 days.