The wine blogger/ retail associate will work out of Grape Collective's New York retail location on the Upper West Side. Grape Collective is an online wine magazine that combines high quality narrative wine journalism alongside commerce. We are dedicated to articulating the stories behind great wines and then allowing readers to experience the wines. The New York retail experience will be a hub for content creation as well as a unique commerce experience. This is an entry level position. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about wine and be excited to contribute content to the site. You will also be responsible for communicating the value proposition of the content to retail customers. We are looking for someone who can work two to three days per week with at least one a weekend. You will also need to available to work major holidays.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Produce new and original wine content each day for the grapecollective.com site
- Help out with the day to day operations of Grape Collective's New York retail location
- Hand out printed out articles written about the wines
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to motivate yourself and others
- Obsessive attention to punctuation, grammar and accuracy of facts, names, times, addresses, etc.
- Impervious to writer's block. Doesn't make excuses. Loves thinking, talking and writing about wine.
- Need to be able to lift a 40 LB case of wine