QR Code Link to This Post
In this time of need, Allied Universal Event Services is helping the Denver area to be safe.
Allied Universal Event Services is looking for applicants that are team oriented, possess strong customer service skills, and encompass a positive attitude. Military experience and working with large events/crowds a plus.
We Only Require that You Work One Event Every 90 Days To Stay Employed But You Can Work as Little or As Much As You Want.
Essential Duties Include :
- Greet Guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Outgoing, energetic, proactive.
- Knowledge of all facility locations and know direction to services offered.
- Ability to work in all weather and walk up and down stairs, as well as stand for long periods of time.
- Perform all other duties as assigned to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for our Guests.
- No previous experience required.
- A team player, with effective communication skills.
- Maintain consistent attendance, uniform appearance, and professional grooming.
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions, policies and procedures.
- Must be willing and submit to a pre-employment Drug Screening.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Click HERE to Apply Online via Computer, Tablet or Smart Phone!
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.