Looking for creative, organized print production designer and specialty graphics expert with people skills, a positive attitude and attention to detail. Come work with us making $20+/hr and love what you do! Prior print shop experience is required.
QR Code Link to This Post
Position is full time 830-5pm in Redmond WA (not remote), M-F. Hourly is $20/hr. Benefits include sales bonus potential, partial paid healthcare, matched 401k, paid vacation, sick leave. Email resume and cover letter as soon as possible to be considered for an interview!
Primary responsibilities (working alongside our primary designer):
1) Sign making, apparel, sticker making skills are a huge plus.
2) Production Design using Adobe workflows. Use your creativity and keen attention to detail, Adobe skills and ability to follow our process to quickly and accurately create print ready artwork, triage client files, generate print ready artwork, then be proactive and accountable for following up with clients to confirm an order.
3) Communication and project management. You're a creative ambassador, a key point of contact with customers, showing genuine enthusiasm for serving them, building relationships, driving the process and managing communications via all channels -- retail, phone, email, web, social.
4) Work with trade vendors on wholesale product/services managing print ready artwork and proofs with attention to detail.
5) Important - some customer service and occasional bindery work is part of the job, with training provided
Day to day responsibilities:
1) Design with Adobe Creative Cloud and print industry applications, print project setup and quality assurance processes to ensure we are efficiently delivering high quality, accurate work -- on time, on budget, on spec.
2) Work hands on with specialty graphics (signs, apparel, promo items).
3) Learn to use state of the art production printers and bindery machinery, sometimes working all hands on deck to finish a project and meet our deadlines.
Must have skills:
1) Service Oriented - Serving others is in our DNA. We thrive in it, so should you. If people make you grumpy, please don't waste your time or ours, this is not the job for you and that's ok.
2) Organized - plan your work and work your plan, getting the details right before doing things quickly
3) Agility - You'll need to be able to focus on a task to completion and be agile enough to prioritize and switch directions without dropping the ball
4) Computer Skills - follow business processes with high click speed, learn new apps
5) Personality Attributes - ambitious, self-starter, high energy, optimistic, sense of humor, take smart risks and learn from mistakes, adapt quickly, follow directions or take ownership depending on situation
Additional physical requirements: some physical labor (lifting/moving raw materials, finished boxes of product up to 30 lbs) may be required.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required.
Equal opportunity employer. It is our intention to comply with all labor regulations.