Private dermatology office seeking an EXPERIENCED back and/or front office medical assistant to work 8:30 am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, who is is punctual, organized, and conducts themselves in a professional manner.
QR Code Link to This Post
Dermatology experience PREFERRED.
Teamwork and ability to work well with others is critical. Qualified candidates must also be able to:
1. Read, write and speak fluent English. (We do not require bi-lingual candidates.)
2. Display competence with basic medical terminology and medical practice protocols.
3. Perform medical tasks such as drawing blood, giving injections, bandaging wounds and sterilizing equipment.
4. Manage back office duties such as taking patient histories, assisting the doctor during procedures, preparing exam rooms and stocking and ordering medical supplies.
5. Handle multi-line phones, and basic administrative office duties such as verifying insurance, scheduling appointments, accepting payments, filing alphabetically, organizing charts and documents, typing letters, etc.
6. Possess exceptional customer service skills, in person and on the phone.
7. Have reliable transportation to and from work, and be able to commit to 8 hours per day of work.
8. Commit to a minimum 40 hour work week during business hours of 8am-7pm.
9. Be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and be able to lift and carry at least 30 lbs.
10. Be able to work Overtime based on needs of the office.
Please email your resume in either Word or PDF, or paste into your email response.