Positions available for a legal assistant at a personal injury law firm in Mission Hills.
QR Code Link to This Post
Full time positions available.
- Manage QuickBooks
- Manage client ledgers
- Cut and mail out checks
- Setting up client files
- Contacting/following up with existing clients
- Contacting/following up with medical providers
- Requesting medical bills and records
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience using QuickBooks
- Capable and experienced with all standard office equipment (copy machine, fax, scanner, etc.)
- Experience in an office environment
- Strong organizational skills to oversee numerous projects at once;
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environments;
- Ability to self-manage;
- Highly attentive to detail;
- Ability to think critically, identify problems, and solve them;
- Ability to see the big picture while keeping track of details;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Strong editing and writing skills.
Personal Qualities & Attributes:
- Organizational abilities
- Technologically proficient
- Pleasant demeanor; professional with a positive attitude
- Complete trustworthiness and confidentiality
- Attentiveness to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Efficient with a strong desire to grow with the company
- Clean cut
If interested in applying please email a resume. We hope to have you on our team!