***Please, no third parties***
QR Code Link to This Post
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products.
- Execution of test plans during all stages of development, from initial development to regression testing, and hotfix deployment validation.
- Logging of bugs and feature changes into the bug tracking and change management software.
- Participate in identifying and managing defects and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Development and maintenance of efficient and reusable test cases, scripts, and test scenarios for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of test script execution issues and test results.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1 to 5 years of software QA experience in a formal software development environment.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Experienced with industry tools such as JIRA, FogBugz, Bugzilla, Rally, etc.
- Relational database understanding as well as basic SQL querying capabilities.
- Experience and understanding of Scrum/Agile methodologies and lifecycle.
- Highly organized with strong problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to interact with peers in a high-bandwidth and collaborative fashion.
- Delivery-focused and exercise good judgment to maintain high standards of efficiency.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
tags: sqa engineer, sqa analyst, software qa engineer, software qa analyst, test engineer, software quality assurance engineer, software quality assurance analyst