QR Code Link to This Post
Software Engineer, Frontend (Angular) - Boston - $135K plus Equity
This firm's mission is to help banks fundamentally change the way they identify, engage with, and service their business customers. Today, thousands of banks' customers and billions of dollars of bank business traverse this platform - and they're just getting started!
As a Frontend Developer you'll focus on building scalable, robust, and forward-thinking frontend solutions for the platform. You'll communicate with full stack engineers and also be responsible for driving all frontend based development. You'll also have the opportunity to contribute to the development culture at a fast-growing startup.
Perks: great, friendly and dedicated team, latest Macbook + Apple Cinema display, standing desks, beer on Fridays, and cool team outings.
- 5+ years' experience of hands on development
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- AWS Experience
- Experience in applying Functional and Object-Oriented programming styles.
- Experience working in additional programming languages (Python Preferred)
- Diverse technical background: you're a developer, not just a front-end developer.
- Understanding of CCS3 and Bootstrap.
- Be a strong team player, have excellent communication & collaborative working skills
- Understand architecture and modeling and able to actively participate in it
- Follow automated Test Driven Development practices including continuous integration
- Experienced in using design patterns and following best software engineering practices
- Have a passion for developing best in class technology solutions
- Demonstrate a desire for continual self-improvement through learning & development
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- You'd like to work from an awesome office in Boston with remote friendly options
- Work directly with designers, back-end developers and product team to continuously improve web and mobile apps
- Proactively optimize client code to ensure stability and high performance.
- Iterate quickly based on user feedback
Nice to Have
- GitHub account profile link
- Stack Overflow profile link
- Participated in at least one full lifecycle of an Angular2 based web application development.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future?