DYNAMIC LEADER NEEDED (Accountant & Office Manager)
QR Code Link to This Post
* Accounting Degree plus 2 yrs experience is required*
We are looking for an amazing leader in our growing company! We are a fast paced real estate company.
Our office currently has 140 real estate agents on the roster.
The MCA (Market Center Administrator) The MCA is responsible for the office's accounting and financial record keeping, as well as overseeing the administrative systems and operations, including staff and facilities. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, bookkeeping and accounting are required.
Real estate and previous management/leadership experience is a plus.
- Oversee the staff, systems, and operations of the office
- Human Resource duties and personnel record keeping
- Process staff payroll Hiring, managing, and developing staff.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Equipment purchase and maintenance, and monitoring maintenance agreements
- Delegating tasks to staff, and responsible for phones being covered
- Teaches the agents how to use the financial and goal setting part of our technology.
- Accurate banking and accounting services, Accounts payable
- Accounts Receivable, bank reconciliations, month-end closing
- Reports to the region, our international headquarters, and office leadership.
- Creating, implementing, and tracking the market center's budget
- Maintaining office files, including accounting files, general ledger files, associate files, employee files, listing files, contract pending files, and closed contract files
- Process and disburse associate commissions Generate monthly invoices and collect payment from associates Support the Market Center Support the Team Leader in the growth and profitability of the market center
- Promoting and demonstrating the culture of our company.
This is a full-time position (Monday through Friday - 9am to 5pm).
Starting Salary: $42,000 and up (depending on experience).
Benefits Stipend and bonus potential.
Please respond with "Rockstar administrator" in the subject line with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!