We assist K12 schools with on-site technical support a day or two per week. We are seeking a hard-working and reliable paid IT technician to assist with a handful of clients in and around Philadelphia, tasks including:
QR Code Link to This Post
- computer configuration / setup
- troubleshooting computer issues, projector issues, network issues
- updates and hand-holding a couple days a week.
- mac and/or PC support with MS Office and other standard apps
- customer service / friendly attitude ***********
- self-starter with entrepreneurial attitude
- ability to work independently
- communication with the rest of our team is KEY
- various other tasks, as assigned
Because we work in schools completely clean background checks and criminal records are required.
We are looking to hire immediately. The hours of this position are generally 8am-4pm, but are flexible based on the candidate's school or other commitments. This locations are generally SEPTA accessible, and we work around school schedules. This could be an internship for the right person.
Please reply with resume, cover letter, salary requirement, and references.