Looking for a Sr. Azure Cloud IT consultant to assist me with clients/projects on an hourly basis, paid is based on experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is not a full time position, it's a 1099 opportunity.
Desirable Technical Skills:
Azure Cloud Design, Deployment and Migration.
Azure AD and ADDS.
Office 365 Tenant.
ISP access with router/firewall configuration.
VPNs; client and site-to-site.
Microsoft platform based issues; desktop and server.
Networking (wired and wireless) firewall, router, APs and etc.
Desktop and Server hardware.
Email flow, printing, remote access and etc.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Experience.
Availability and reliable transportation to drive around Southern California.
Laptop and smartphone with hotspot capability.
Please answer one or more of the following questions when sending your resume:
1. What's your preferred AV endpoint solution and why?
2. What is the main difference between both IPs 192.168.1.100 / 188.8.131.52 ?
3. List some reasons why a device won't respond to PING within a network?
4. What time is on time?
5. What's your desired hourly rate?
6. Do you currently have a full time job?
Please type the keyword azsd01 on the subject of the email when sending your resume.
Thank you for your time.