QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking reliable Security Officers . Pay starts at $14.00/hr (PLUS BENEFITS) for Standing Un-Armed Guards. Patrol officers start at $15.00/hr to $16.00/hr (PLUS BENEFITS). Hiring Bonus Available for new hires will be eligible after 90 days.
YOU MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU APPLY!
1. Must have Open, full time and weekend availability.
2. Must have valid Guard Card.
3. Must have smart phone w/internet access.
4. Must have own vehicle/reliable transportation.
5. Graves is a must.
City Wide Protection Services, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a Vehicle Patrol Position.
For Patrol Candidates:
CWPS has one of the largest and newest vehicle patrol fleets in San Diego County. AND GROWING !!
CWPS Patrol officers are responsible to check on our sentry (standing) officers and perform patrol beats.
Candidates with Law Enforcement/Public Safety aspirations & Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
Vehicle Patrol Candidates MUST meet the following requirements:
* Valid CA D.L.
* Clean Driving Record
* Able to meet CWPS insurance requirements (Must be 21 years old)
* Reliable transportation
* Smart phone
* Valid BSIS Guard Card
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Team player
* Open Availability (Nights & Weekends is a Must)
* MDT/Computer Literate
* Adequate in Two-Way Radio procedures
* Supervisory experience (desired not mandatory)
HOW TO APPLY
Apply on-line at http://sandiegosecurityguards.com/security-jobs/ . Be sure to include resume, and check out our recruiting video!
DO NOT call the main office about positions; Admin regularly reviews applications daily and schedules interviews with qualified candidates as needed:
Keywords: PPO P.P.O. private security guard guard officer training permit permits training certification cert certs certifications card cwps citywide city wide protection service services bouncer