We are looking for... passionate leaders for Riggs Washington DC, a brand-new independent hotel.
QR Code Link to This Post
Riggs Washington DC sits on the iconic downtown corner of Penn Quarterâ€™s 9th and F Street in a historic building once home to Riggs National Bank. Each of the Hotelâ€™s 181 guest rooms offers a playful nod to the buildingâ€™s legacy. Riggs is home to the all-occasion European brasserie-inspired restaurant CafÃ© Riggs, as well as Silver Lyan â€“ a subterranean bar from the internationally acclaimed Ryan Chetiyawardana, also known as Mr Lyan.
We are looking for top talent!
Core Essential Functions
This position requires the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- When guest facing, welcome guests in a warm, personable, sincere and friendly manner.
- Monitor and control staff entrances.
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions.
- Ensuring the safety of our guests, our employees and the security of the property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
Who we areâ€¦ Lore Group is an international hospitality company that designs, transforms, manages, and operates hotel and food and beverage concepts in notable cities across Europe and the United States. From its offices in London and New York City, Lore Group delivers approachable and inspired spaces to guests from around the world. The groupâ€™s properties â€“ including award-winning Pulitzer Amsterdam and Sea Containers London â€“ are widely celebrated for their thoughtful design and interesting use of space. Lore Group marks its first U.S. hospitality endeavor with Riggs Washington DC
- Be knowledgeable about Washington, D.C. and the buildingâ€™s rich history.
- Hotel Experience is not required â€“ Fun and welcoming personality is a MUST.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess poise, elegance and calm demeanor in all situation.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Flexible schedule is required to meet the needs of the business
Our culture is entrepreneurial, team-orientated, respectful, and creative, with hospitality underpinning all that we do. We believe passion, clear vision, and talented people lead to extraordinary results. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team in DC.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a non-stop environment, has an open mind and a great sense of humor, and loves finding solutions, working with a team and proactively creating positive outcomes.
If you are looking for a challenge, please apply through the link below.