QR Code Link to This Post
Bilingual Customer Service Representative - English/Spanish
Centeneâ€™s most important assets are it employees. Are you ready to join a growing company that invests in its employees?
Position Purpose: Respond to customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 1+ years of call center customer service experience, or 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare or insurance environment. Fully Bilingual (English & Spanish) strongly preferred.
Starting compensation around $15 per hour + Language Pay Differential.
Strong benefit package including healthcare, dental and vision available the first of the month following your start date, 401k match, generous paid time off policy and holiday schedule, tuition reimbursement and more.