Hiring Part Time Legal Assistant for Law Office Located in Santa Ana near Central Justice Center.
QR Code Link to This Post
minimum of 2 to 5 years experience
- Manage a family law case from intake to conclusion
- Drafting, responding to, and arguing motions
- Prepare form pleadings
(Judicial Council Forms)
- Process documents, filing documents with the Court, service of process.
- Maintain and update client files, both physical and electronic.
- Communicate any concerns to the appropriate department and follow-up to make sure clients' issues have been resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain detailed and accurate notes
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Basic understanding of California Family Code, Code of Civil Procedure, and Evidence Code
- Able to work independently, and efficiently with limited supervision
Please send resume with Salary amount.