Sparrow is an early-stage startup that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help athletes improve. As the company is racing to launch its inaugural app this summer, we are offering an exciting summer internship for a bright, hard-working, resourceful college student looking to learn the ins and outs of the startup, AI, and sports worlds.
QR Code Link to This Post
Youâ€™ll help the core marketing team to develop, research, and execute on its app launch plan. In this role, you will work closely with the company founders, successful serial entrepreneurs who have started numerous companies, raised over $20 million in venture capital for them, and have 2 successful exits. You will also experience the startup culture and operational systems that helped produce several successful startups, including one worth $3 billion, one bought by Twitter, and one recently featured on TheEllenShow!
Person sought must:
(1) Be a student at a reputable 4-year college, currently on summer break and able to work a 8 hour work day (40 hours per week) for the rest of the summer break.
(2) Be uber-productive, able to switch between different kinds of tasks, and comfortable taking on all jobs complex or mundane.
(3) Have played golf before
(4) Have an iphone and be comfortable filming video clips with it
(5) Be within a 1 hour drive to Westchester (Chappaqua, NY)
This position represents a unique opportunity to:
* learn the ins-and-outs of running a startup with tremendous potential that is just getting started
* gain relationships in the tech, AI, and sports industry
* although unpaid, potentially earn an equity bonus (stock options)
To apply, please send your resume and reason(s) why you are a fit.