Junior Software Developer (Downtown Vancouver)
QR Code Link to This Post
Position type: Full Time
Requirement: Bachelor degree
About the company
We are a successful, growing, independent investment management firm known for its competence, professionalism and integrity, as well as for delivering high quality services and solid performance. We are in business for over 30 Years and pride ourselves on having a strong technology foundation geared towards efficiency, stability and growth.
Primary job duties
(1) Application Development
- Creating new application to enhance workflows.
- Adding new functionality to existing software.
- Debugging and extending existing functionality to match business needs.
(2) Technology Support
- Supporting and extending our data processing automation system.
- Supporting the Administrative Staff through Quarter End and Year End processes.
The candidate will join the IT Team and work closely with the Director of IT.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the following skills:
- C# Programming experience in the .NET 3 Environment for Windows Platforms.
- Intermediate SQL experience.
- Write clear, well commented and efficient code built for long term sustainability.
The candidate is expected to be a self-driven, reliable and responsible team player .