The IT Support Technician's role is to provide support to end users. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal performance. The IT Support Technician will also troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Technical knowledge of networks, computers and tablets, including Microsoft Windows, macOS, and iOS platforms.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience providing technical support.
- Ability to work under pressure, solve problems and detail oriented.
- Ability to work from home and visit clients when onsite support is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- End user support, remote and onsite when required: Windows, Apple, Office 365, Web, Printers.
- Creation, configuration and validation of Active Directory accounts.
- Maintenance on computers and devices.
- Workplace validation routines.
- Follow-up and monitoring of help desk tickets.
- Identify, analyze and solve technical problems.
- Ensure the highest level of user experience.