QR Code Link to This Post
Position Title: IT Helpdesk Technician /Admin
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Experience: 1-3 years
Quotum Technologies is looking for IT Technician who is highly Energetic, motivated, responsible, detail-oriented, team player. This role will be to provide overall hardware/software support to employees and incoming new hires. The position will assist in providing weekly reports, inventory management, and other administrative tasks as needed. The successful candidate must be capable of providing optimum customer service to a wide variety of users through professional commitment and dedication. This candidate must also be able to adapt to change and learn quickly in a highly dynamic environment.
The IT Technician is the first point of contact for end users experiencing technical issues. In addition to researching, diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues, the IT Technician will prioritize and respond to Help Desk tickets, manage user account information, and recommend and implement network enhancements where appropriate. This position may also include project work such as implementation, enhancements, expansions and updates.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a desktop technician, a network technician, software support, or a related role, as well as solid knowledge of LAN/WAN networks. Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a customer service-oriented approach are essential for success in this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage firewall, network, servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts, workstations & virtual machines.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Printer break-fix and installation
- Communicate with team; manage and address support tickets.
- Experience/Knowledge with system admin / network admin tasks.
- Knowledge to manage the Networks (LAN/WAN), Firewall & Routers.
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery.
- Awareness with various operating systems (Windows & Linux).
- Problem solving ability with positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- High School Diploma/Bachelorâ€™s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline preferred; professional certification is a plus.