compensation: Based on experience
QR Code Link to This Post
employment type: full/part time
We are a Distributor/Wholesaler of general merchandise seeking an E-Commerce manager/Coordinator to handle our online sales with a focus on Amazon, Ebay, Shopify and Walmart. The desired candidate will have in-depth experience working with Amazon Seller Central. Must be a self-starter with exceptional judgment to continue to grow our sales. This position will be responsible for managing listings across all e-channels, maintaining product inventory, building new listings, and analyzing sales data.
Job description includes (but is not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Manage and update the Amazon product catalog, including setting up new product listings and maintaining product and category pages
- Oversee Seller Central platform to ensure the products are generating sales and moving up in product category rankings.
- Manage advertising to ensure listing visibility
- Provide customer support and maintain positive customer feedback.
- Maintain product inventory and purchase inventory as needed with suppliers.
- Communicate with the warehouse to ensure all orders are fulfilled and shipped.
- Administrative duties such as sending internal emails, online account setup, data entry and processing.
- Customer service
2+ years experience with Amazon Seller Central
Proficient in Photoshop
Exceptional communication and customer service skills
3+ years Excel experience to perform data analysis
Able to follow directions and work independently or with a team to meet company objectives.
This is a startup position with room for growth. Health Insurance & other benefits are available after a waiting period.