QR Code Link to This Post
Change your life. Guaranteed job placement with $14 - $17/hour to start.
Employers are waiting. Become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and land a job you'll love.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) are in demand. And in as little as 8 weeks, you can use our expert-built program to open new doors for your career. At NextStep, we offer flexible, go-at-your-own-pace learning, in-person skills training, meaningful mentorships, and guaranteed Colorado Springs job placement upon graduation!
Training and certification is COMPLETELY FREE - paid for by great employers who are looking for additional qualified CNAs. Download our app and get started on your NextStep CNA certification today!
Download our app and get started on your NextStep CNA journey today!
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will work in nursing homes and in the community to help individuals live with dignity and joy. Serving as a caregiver to the elderly community and people with disabilities is very rewarding work and can include daily activities such as bathing, eating, walking, cooking, toileting, dressing and more. Working in healthcare has amazing opportunities to earn great pay, grow as a professional and provide for yourself and your family for a lifetime.
The NextStep course is designed for you to go at your own pace. To graduate in 10 weeks, we recommend 2-3 skills per day of in-app course work. After completing this work, youâ€™ll master skills at the in-person practice labs and clinical rotation shifts. Experienced mentors are available 7-days a week throughout the course to support you in completing your goals.
We donâ€™t just train you, weâ€™re here to get you a job! After you complete the NextStep course, we will connect you to our network of employer partners that are lined up and ready to hire our CNA graduates. Weâ€™re here to help you land a job you love!
If youâ€™re ready for a new job in healthcare, get started today!
- In-app learning (~150 hours) from your mobile phone.
- In-person practice labs with Registered Nurses (~65 hours)
- On-site clinical rotation (~16 hours)
- Must be 18 years of age or older and eligible to work in the US - valid government ID required
- High school diploma or GED
- No felony conviction or record of abuse, negligence, or misappropriation of property
- Proof of up-to-date immunizations
- Proof of negative tuberculosis (TB) test
- Fingerprint background check and drug screening
- First Aid/CPR certification
- Must be mentally and physically able to perform Certified Nursing Assistant duties, including ability to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, and lift up to 45 pounds. Physical exam by a physician is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.