High end custom woodworking shop looking for a full time, experienced, cabinetmaker. This position is for a lead builder. Some experience doing high quality, professional, custom woodworking is required. Custom wood finishers and millwork installers are also welcomed to apply.
QR Code Link to This Post
We fabricate, finish and install custom cabinetry, architectural millwork and custom furniture. We do very high quality work and you must be capable of doing the same. We do not work with laminate or solid surface. We work with veneers and solid wood.
You must be able to safely, efficiently and creatively operate a range of high quality industrial woodworking equipment. You must be well versed in all aspects of custom cabinetry construction and installation.
Things you'll need:
- A good attitude.
- Woodworking/custom cabinetry fabrication experience.
- Organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and confidently make decisions on your own.
- To be able to read and understand technical shop and architectural drawings, digitally.
- Reliable transportation and a valid drivers license.
Things you don't need:
- A bad attitude!
Hourly compensation, based on experience.
We offer employer-matched IRA contributions, small group health insurance, paid time off and a very healthy working environment with responsible, communicative management.