We are looking for a proficient dental assistant that will make the dental office more efficient and pleasant for patients.
QR Code Link to This Post
1) Undertake lab tasks as instructed.
2) Work under the general supervision and guidance of a dentist.
3) Preparing patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort.
4) Prepare examinations and surgical rooms by sterilizing instruments and moving equipment into place.
5) Educate patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control and postoperative instructions.
6) Calling patients for aftercare and answering questions on procedures and follow-up treatment appointments.
7) Assisting dentist by handing instruments and equipment and taking notes when needed.
8) Taking x-rays of patients's teeth and processing results.
9) Pulling up patient dental and relevant medical history for dentist to refer to during examination.
10) Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radio graphic studies; pouring, trimming and polishing study casts.
11) Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials and assisting with dental procedures.
1) DANB Radiology Licensed.
2) Proven experience as dental assistant.
3) Must be EFDA with current PA license (EFDA)
4) Computer literacy
Dentrix/ Dexis is favoured