QR Code Link to This Post
Sargent Law Firm is a growing personal injury law firm with offices in Oceanside, Temecula, Escondido, and Idaho. Our office environment is friendly, but fast-paced and busy.
Sargent Law Firm is seeking to add an A+ player to our team in our Oceanside office. The right candidate must be a team-player, have excellent work ethics and want to grow with our firm. Additionally, you must be personable and have the ability to think critically, speak and write persuasively and possess a strong drive to succeed. Our team members are committed to each other and the growth of the firm.
You will earn a base salary of $65,000/year (or more depending upon your experience). You will also earn an additional referral fee bonus equal to â…“ of the net attorney fees for any new client matter you personally bring into the Firm, in accordance with State Bar rules. We also will be offering vacation.
- Generally, manage all aspects of workers compensation cases
- Manage some pre-litigation personal injury cases
- Communicate extensively with clients, manage clientsâ€™ medical treatment and educate clients about their case
- Maintain client case files
- Ability to review, analyze and organize medical records and bills
- Knowledge calculating damages, including lost wages, property damage and medical expenses
- Prepare demand packages to send to insurance companies
- Negotiate settlements with insurance companies
- Willingness and ability to regularly interact with clients, adjusters, and other lawyers/paralegals over the phone and in person
- Handle large volume of cases
- 2-3 years of workers compensation experience is required
- 1-2 years of personal injury law experience is preferred
- Taking/Defending depositions experience is preferred
- Graduate of an ABA-accredited law school
- Current member of the California Bar and in good standing
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping people
- Be self-motivated, intellectually curious and possess a strong work ethic
- Enjoy continuous learning in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Overall organization and attention to detail are absolutely necessary
- Be comfortable in an all Mac environment
A resume and cover letter should be sent for our review.
Applicants should NOT call the office or appear in person. Interviews will be scheduled after review of credentials.