The Assistant provides a range of administrative support services to the Accounting Department. She/he maintains high standards of professionalism, efficiency, personal communication, discretion and independent judgment. In working with internal and external contacts, she/he deals with a wide range of highly sensitive issues under tight deadlines/pressures. Will assist with Payroll duties and perform Accounts payable operations. Reports directly to the CFO/COO.
QR Code Link to This Post
- College degree in business management, accounting or related field preferred, or training in payroll, accounting, secretarial skills, office management and/or administrative studies.
- 3 years administrative experience in an accounting/payroll department preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing
demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Payroll experience preferred.
- Accounting experience outside of payroll duties desirable.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- U.S. Person within the meaning of ITAR.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
- Working knowledge of telephone systems and standard office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.