QR Code Link to This Post
Develop design detail drawings, assembly drawings, and parts lists for production purposes.
Research component datasheets.
Past experience in the mil/aerospace industry is a plus.
Location : Santa Ana, CA (WinSoft Headquarters) â€‹
* Minimum 5 years work experience and a demonstrated proficiency in using AutoCAD.
* Familiar with ASME Y14.5 AND ASME Y14.100 Dimensioning, Tolerancing and Engineering Drawing practices.
* Should have experience in 2D design of metal panels, enclosures, and miscellaneous brackets, accessories, custom mounting arms, etc.
* This includes the pre-design research, actual design, hardware and material selection, interface with the various metal fabrication shops, inspection, etc.
* Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, redlines, EOs, ECNs, ECRs
Must have the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
US citizenship is required.