We are seeking an Escrow Assistant for part time or full time work. You would be performing mainly functions that would increase service, productivity and office management.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Open escrows.
- Manage deliveries and packages from notaries, messengers and delivery services.
- Assist escrow officer with stacking files for auditing and delivery.
- Open title orders.
- Review prelims, payoffs, demands, liens, etc. for escrow.
- Request payoffs.
- Request HOA Certifications.
- Request updated insurance.
- Coordinate signings between client and notary.
- Updating estimated HUD's as needed.
- Reviewing incoming and executed loan documents for proper signatures, dates, notary stamps, etc.
- Execute postage and overnight deliveries and drop off
- RBJ escrow software experience is preferable.
- 2+ years of related experience is preferable
- Proficient with computers, especially Outlook and MS Office
- Dependable, reliable and punctual
- Ability to take direction
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
* Paid time off
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* 401k Matching
* Employee discounts
Email resume or fax to 949.296.2503. Thank you for your interest.