Help Group is currently seeking a full-time bright, dynamic, dedicated individual to join our team as Systems Architect in Sherman Oaks, CA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading integration, designing, building, and administering a hyper-converged environment of Dell VXRail and VMW. This includes Developing and implementing and maintaining network management and server environments/ infrastructures for high availability and disaster recovery requirements.
QR Code Link to This Post
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving adolescents and young adults with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES (but not limited to):
- Responsible for migrating configuration and settings from existing VMs to production VMware, VXRail, and IDPA environment.
- Implement and deploy scalable solutions for a diverse mission-critical IT environment, including Cisco Internetworking, Windows, Veeam, and VMware ESXi systems.
- Experience in predicting resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Identify, research, evaluate, and implement emerging network technologies.
- Install and configure servers, network switches, power distribution units, and other critical services in support of ADD Systems operations.
To apply, click here: [https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=182c767e-8d54-4cf2-a13a-bcf6a5494bd8&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=305886&source=CC2&lang=en_US]
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.